Director of Critical Care nursing services
Serves as the strategic leader for the Critical Care nursing service line.
Sets the operational, financial and patient care/clinical delivery vision.
Establishes and maintains standards of patient care.
Maintains and improves quality, meets financial goals, and develops nursing service line plans that support organizational goals.
Provides assurance of high quality patient care in accordance with evidence based practice, current research and standards of nursing practice.
Collaborates with appropriate management, medical staff, and other leaders in the development of hospital-wide patient care programs and performance improvement initiatives.
1. Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning, business development and program implementation.
2. Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret program goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
3. Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all levels hospital personnel.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Strong presentation/public speaking skills.
6. Excellent planning and organizational skills.
7. Ability to coordinate nursing activities and delegate instructions independently.
8. Must possess strong analytical skills.
For consideration, please forward your CV for review - you will receive a call within 48 hours to discuss.