- VISTA provides hospitals, medical practices and government healthcare facilities in the US with highly qualified healthcare providers to meet short- and long-term temporary staffing needs and fill permanent openings.
- VISTA provides rewarding, flexible career options for physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants in every stage of their professional lives, from just out of training to semi-retirement.
- VISTA is well known for the quality of physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants we recruit and place, focusing on experienced advanced practitioners and board-certified and board-prepared physicians with current certificates and strong references.
- VISTA works with a large, specialty-diverse pool of physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants from almost every medical specialty.
- The physicians who work through VISTA are carefully screened and covered by professional liability insurance.
- As a founding member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO), VISTA is a leader in establishing and maintaining strict industry standards.
Company profile type: