Facilitates alignment between HR strategy and organizational/functional strategy while closely partnering with RBU and Country leaders.
Drives HR projects, programs and policies to support global/regional/country strategy.
Implements organizational design; leadership development; talent review; succession planning; workforce planning; talent supply projection; cultural stewardship; works on the organization's values, culture, and philosophy; and consults on business development and business operations initiatives.
• Provide HR Partnering management coaching and counseling.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
• Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
• Lead implementation of projects and process improvement activities related to employment legislation, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
• Lead implementation of projects and process improvement activities for the day-to-day development of redesign and new local and global HR initiatives.
• Provide input and assist in or lead efforts associated with change management efforts involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
• Provide reports and analyses
• Provide advice and guidance on all aspects related to people management, absenteeism, workforce planning, talent development and management, etc.
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one department or multiple related departments.
- Experience within an HR function as generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience
- Direct line management experience
- Experience operating with senior/executive management teams
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent english
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.