Provide support and guidance to less experienced members of an HR team in their day-to-day operational roles. Support the continuous improvement of the HR function, through development and implementation for all HR programs in an assigned geography or assigned business line. With limited guidance, provide HR support to employees and management across assigned service areas, business units, or departments. As HR Business Partner, with guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to assigned management teams either locally, regionally, globally or by function.
• Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
• Support line managers in the process of new employee orientation where appropriate.
• Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures and, with guidance, provide support and education to line management.
• Participate as assigned, with minimal supervision, in working with senior HR team members in the day-to-day development and implementation of new local and global HR initiatives.
• Work with more experienced HR team members on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts associated with reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
• Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
• Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
• Operate as first point of contact for HR-related queries and work in conjunction with senior members of the HR team and line management on issues.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 1 - 3 years experience within an HR function as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience Pref
• Extensive knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
• Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good influencing skills
• Good coaching and counseling skills
• Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
• Good ability to work in a matrix environment
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Professional HR accreditation in progress Req
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.