Alaska is calling! A school system in Fairbanks, AK seeks two Speech-Language Pathologists with school or pediatric experience to finish this school year and most likely stay for the 2020-21 school year.
* New Grad SLP-CFs will be considered
* The caseload consists of schools in and around Fairbanks with a variety of diagnoses
* Therapist will be working in a few schools within a short drive time radius
* The therapist will work five days a week approximately seven hours per day and enjoy the benefits of working a school calendar year
* We will help you relocate to the area and you will need a car and help finding housing is available, too
* We also have contractors on assignment there who will be happy to talk with you about their experience.
Qualifications: Must hold a Master's Degree in either Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for 2020-2021 school year. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started. With that in mind, please consider the following opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc