InSync Consulting has an Immediate need for 4 experienced Interventional Radiology Tech(s) in Santa Monica, CA. Multiple positions available for Full Time contract opportunities. Fast turnaround and weekly pay. For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume for review.
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Title: IR Tech
# of Positions Open: 4
Specialty: Cath Lab Tech or IR - Interventional Radiology
Certifications: BLS, ACLS,
License: California CRT and National ARRT
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Shift Length: (X2)10 and (X2)8 hours
Assignment Length: 13 Weeks
Compensation: $2,320.00 – $2,640.00 per week
ARRT, CRT, ACLS and BLS
2+ year's experience IR Tech needed for a 3 month assignment to start in March.
Need to have CRT, CA Fluorscopy, ARRT (R), BLS
We currently are looking for 2 for 8 hours and 2 for 10 hour shifts.
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- Current California Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
- Current valid RCIS (Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist) certificate (Highly Desired)
- Experience in Radiology Special Procedures
- Competency scrubbing and circulating on Level I and II Procedures
- Current Fluoroscopy Certificate
- ACLS (American Heart Association issued)
- BLS (American Heart Association issued)
- 100% web enabled credentialing (We make things easy for you)
- Custom tailored pay packages
- 24/7 access to Payroll/HR Access
- Medical benefits Sick pay, Retirement options
- Boutique company where our employees are #1
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Uncompromising Service
- Job Type: Contract