Our client located in Beautiful Arizona is seeking a Permanent Overnight Inpatient Pharmacist to work a desirable 7on, 7off schedule. This with a small state-of-the-art not-for-profit Hospital. BS or PharmD in Pharmacy. 1+ years of inpatient pharmacy experience is required.
Live in one of the fastest growing cities in Arizona. Area is famous for its world class fishing and hunting opportunities. Enjoy thousands of acres of National Forest land as well as over 50 lakes and streams in the area. Also well known for hiking, camping, biking and skiing!
They are offering a generous compensation package!
- This position requires specific clinical skills, including pharmacokinetics, monitoring lab values, monitoring TPNs, and correlating/interpreting/applying drug information.
- Skilled in Preparation of Intravenous Medications
- Knowledge of USP 797
- Knowledge of USP 800
- Bachelor's in pharmacy or PharmD is required
- 1+ years of inpatient pharmacy experience
* Interprets and enters medication orders.
* Monitors and evaluates drug therapies.
* Attends patient care rounds for the hospitalist program.
* Dispenses medications.
* Supervises and directs pharmacy technicians daily duties.
* Manages the controlled substances.
* Monitors and reconciles anesthesia reports.
* Provides drug information and education.
For more information on this Permanent Inpatient Pharmacist role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.