Job Description & Requirements
Academic Otolaryngologist (ENT) in West Virginia
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, a community-based medical school established in 1977, seeks a general ENT comfortable working with pediatrics. The incoming ENT will be very busy, immediately seeing a full patient panel. Marshall University extends its tuition assistance program to dependent children.
- Bread and butter ENT opportunity – comfortable working with Pediatrics
- Enjoy a full patient panel immediately
- Incoming ENT does not need fellowship training in pediatrics
- Opportunity to work with medical students and residents
- Clinic has full audiology and video stroboscopy
- Faculty appointment at the Marshall School of Medicine
- Tri-state area location gives you various options for communities, schools, etc.
- Comprehensive benefits include tuition benefits, retirement plans (401K match), 24 days PTO, 18 days sick leave, 13 paid holidays
- Ranked a Best College by US News, Marshall University extends its tuition assistance program to dependent children
Our practice location is a lively college town on the banks of the Ohio River in Huntington, West Virginia, part of a tri-state area with Ohio and Kentucky. Huntington is a vibrant, energetic city, and the location allows for community, recreation, and school choices in other nearby areas.
- Affordable cost of living is nearly 25% below the national average
- Enjoy Appalachian craftsmanship, Southern Hospitality, and excellent real estate options with median home values 50% lower than the US average (Livability)
- Escape big city hassles and enjoy relaxed living
- Home to one of the largest river ports in the US
- Excellent local restaurants and shopping
- Award-winning parks, lakes, historic landmarks, and trails
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing
- Find your perfect community in the tri-state area
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md