Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique account management role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with ourDeployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver.
While reporting to the Syneos Health Engagement Center Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for the closing of sales through the delivery of proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. The Account Manager will demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, in-depth understanding of promoted product, business strategy and competitive environment while driving compliant product sales. You will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the accounts according to a plan of action. Increased business activity for the client will result from your efforts.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Implement and execute in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Develop comprehensive, accurate, and compliant sales presentations using all marketing and selling materials
- Contact and deliver proficient sales presentations via InContact Telephony system to a defined list of current and prospective customers. Establish and maintain professional relationships with targeted physician groups
- Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for account assignment as established in the client agreement
- Participate in training and development programs while abiding by all industry and corporate policies and procedures
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years Business-to-Business, medical device, buy & bill, contracting experience
- Healthcare Services preferred (Fisher, Cardinal etc)
- 1+ years PCP selling experience is preferred
- Possess excellent presentation and selling skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated organization and attention to detail proficiency
- Documented proven and consistent track record of success in exceeding results
- Ability to work independently and as a team member; advanced business acumen skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and skilled in the use of technology and virtual platforms
- Full COVID vaccination is required for this position
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps' Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Account Management solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)