The Account Manager uses relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities with healthcare facilities; penetrate new divisions and organizations within the DC, Maryland, and Virginia Area; Account Managers are responsible for building a network of qualified candidates, pre-screening, evaluating skills in relation to the position requirements, negotiating compensation, overseeing the completion of onboarding requirements, and managing active employees. Knowledge of the temporary medical staffing industry and market trends in regards to per diem nurses/techs/CNA’s will benefit the ideal candidate in identifying top accounts, forecasting opportunities, and consulting with applicants.
- Undergraduate degree preferred in Business, Recruitment, Communications, Public Relations or Healthcare Administration
- Two full years of work experience as a healthcare recruiter
- Comfortable with computers and software/applications
- Upholds excellent verbal and written skills while maintaining good customer service
- Possess a results-driven sense of urgency and persistence
- Self-motivated and possesses a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong analytical skills
- Must meet all federal, state and local requirements
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Recommend marketing strategies
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals
- Utilizes numerous recruitment tools and techniques to source and attract the interest of various competent candidates
- Matches and assesses candidate skills to client needs through screening and interviewing
- Schedules Employees for initial placement and ongoing assignments
- Manages Employees while on assignment; Investigates concerns and issues while providing performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
- Ability to handle a large call volume and multiple phone lines
- Sustains a professional demeanor in a team environment, even under stressful conditions
- Maintains regular contact with active employees to identify current recruitment needs and requirements, anticipated openings, and possible new business prospects
- Negotiates salary, terms, and conditions of employment with candidates
- Builds and develops relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge, referrals, and business development leads
- Performs other duties as assigned