The Accountant role is responsible for reporting of a single site within the EMEA region and working alongside the wider EMEA Finance team with revenue, cost of sales analysis and Balance Sheet management. This role offers the flexibility to own specific tasks and responsibilities, along with being part of an established team in a growing business environment.
• Support month end process, including the recording and analysis of revenue, cost, and expense activities timely and accurately.
• Ensure that accounting records are thoroughly maintained in preparation for independent audits.
• Where applicable, ensure appropriate communication with all business partners and support business partners in financial decisions, if required.
• Provide recommendations to improve existing processes and financial systems and suggest alternatives where appropriate.
• Maintain a solid working knowledge of technical accounting skills.
• Participate in or manage Finance related projects as needed.
• Manage timely completion of detailed accounts reconciliation and follow-up/resolving open items for specified tasks.
• May develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting modules (A/R,A/P, Fixed Assets, General Ledger).
• May assume overall responsibility for regional tasks.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 3 years' experience in accounting Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft Finance modules or Business Central an advantage
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Technical accounting skills.
• Good analytical and numeracy skills.
• • Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://q2labsolutions.com/careers