Responsible for general financial accounting activities of the organization primarily interpreting accounting data and preparing journal entries.
General accounting duties in connection with closing the books each month; general ledger maintenance; financial reporting; prepares annual statutory accounts and other compliance related activities; pays supplier invoices; collects customer remittances; reimburses employees' travel expenses; revenue and asset accounting and reconciliation of accounts; and cost analyses.
• Primarily perform A/P, Payment, related GL, statutory reporting support.
• Provide recommendations to improve existing processes and financial systems and suggest alternatives where appropriate.
• Participate in or manage Finance work efficiency related projects as needed.
• Support month end process and reconciliations within deadlines and instructions.
• Ensure that accounting records are thoroughly maintained in preparation for independent audits.
• Maintain adequate and current documentation of the systems of internal control.
• Ensure that all processes and decisions are in line with IQVIA SOPs and local legal requirements.
• Where applicable, ensure appropriate communication with all business partners and support business partners in financial decisions, if required.
• Maintain a solid working knowledge of technical accounting skills.
• Manage timely completion of detailed accounts reconciliation and follow-up/resolving open items for specified tasks.
• May develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting modules (A/R,A/P, Fixed Assets, General Ledger).
• May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to more junior colleagues.
• May assume overall responsibility for small size legal entity or regional tasks.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting preferred
• 3-5 years' experience in accounting/finance (대리급)
• Good English Communication is required (Written)
• Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Knowledge of SAP Finance modules.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Technical accounting skills.
• Good analytical and numeracy skills.
• Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com