Occupational Therapist (OT), Brooks Rehabilitation Outpatient Clinic, Fleming Island, Part-Time
- Assessment and Plan of Care/Treatment
- Reviews patient history and interprets physician referral.
- Evaluates patient's occupational performance using both objective and subjective techniques, according to department policy and procedures.
- Develops and adjusts on an ongoing basis a treatment program based on patient/family needs, goals, strengths, age, abilities, and preferences. Consults with physicians, other rehabilitation team members, patient and family to design a coordinated treatment plan.
- Performs patient treatment through the use of appropriate occupational therapy interventions.
- Re-evaluates patient's physical, cognitive and psychosocial status, in addition to environmental factors, to modify/terminate the treatment program as appropriate.
- Maintains active and supportive communication with patients and others concerned regarding progress, problems, home programs, and other issues related to the therapeutic process.
- Prepares patient for discharge, through instruction of patient and family (caregivers) and written home programs as necessary. Recommends home health or outpatient treatment as indicated.
- Manages schedule to meet departmental productivity expectations using sound clinical and professional reasoning.
- Attends staff meetings, program meetings, and in-services.
- Maintains accurate daily billing charges and productivity log.
- Documents evaluations, progress notes, case conference updates, PAI scores, discharge recommendations, family/patient education, and all other forms in accordance with department policy and procedures.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Florida.
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Experience preferred, will consider a new grad with IRF or Acute experience.
Location : NameBOPC_ Fleming Island Clinic_ 0014TypePart-Time