The Opportunity: Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN)
- Permanent, part-time or PRN work is available.
- Acute care setting in a Hospital!
- One of the best starting salaries in Montana!
- Sign-on bonus of $5,000!!
- Amazing benefits!
Qualifications: Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN)
- Assesses, plans, directs, implements and evaluates the delivery of patient care.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in the hospital setting.
- May perform independent assessments and treatment procedures in emergency situations.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Holds, or is eligible for, Montana Registered Nurse (RN) licensure.
Eastern Montana Location: Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN)
- Endless nature-loving activities, angling, water sports, snow sports, hiking, biking, climbing, wildlife interest, and more
- Small town living, but near to big city amenities
- 45 Minutes away from air-port
- Unique retail and dining that are all locally owned and operated
- Safe schools and community for a family
- Excellent weather and air quality
- Close to state and national parks
If you are interested please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!