HealthBridge of Arlington Heights is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team! As the Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for creating a warm, and positive interaction between the facility and customers, meeting specific administrative needs of residents and families, and providing the full range of administrative support to HR including time clock management, facility orientation, opening mail, as well as overall administrative assistance for all departments. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism due to the constant interaction with residents, families and general public to guarantee their satisfaction. The Administrative Assistant is someone who is smiling at all times while courteously greeting visitors and directing visitors appropriately. ·Other responsibilities include: efficiently processing incoming and outgoing calls, filing and copying documents as needed, typing correspondence, managing office supplies, overseeing patient transportation and assisting the Executive Director and Business Office Manager with other administrative functions as needed.
· Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office
· Working knowledge of copier, fax machine, and printers.
· Ability to operate a multi-line phone system.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to interact with a range of people in an open, friendly, customer-oriented manner.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task within a fast paced environment.
· Multilingual preferred.
· Previous Administrative Assistant experience.