Adoption Finalization Case Manager
- Full-time, 40 hours per week with statewide travel required.
- Responsible for service delivery to adoptive families and facilitation of adoption finalizations.
- Schedule includes some non-traditional hours such as evenings depending on the needs of clients.
- Districts served include: Rutland, Springfield, Bennington, and Brattleboro.
What We Look For:
- Minimum Bachelor s degree in relevant field; knowledge of adoption-related issues and/or adoption experience recommended.
- Candidate must have strong organizational and time management skills, work well with a variety of people, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate flexibility and open-mindedness, and be able to work well independently.
- Valid driver s license and reliable transportation required. Position entails extensive travel; Lund reimburses for mileage at the federal rate.
Why Join Our Team at Lund:
- We honor and celebrate the distinctive strengths and talents of our clients and staff.
- Our work encompasses collaboration with a strong team of professionals and a strengths-based approach to providing services to families.
- Lund s adoption program provides life-long services to families brought together through adoption.
- Lund s residential and community treatment programs are distinctive as our work focuses on both treatment and
- Lund s educators believe in laughter, the importance of fun, community-oriented activities, and non-stop learning.
- Ongoing training opportunities are available.
- Lund offers competitive pay and paid training, as well as a comprehensive and very generous benefit package including health, dental, life, disability, retirement, extensive time off accrual, 11 paid holidays, and wellness reimbursement. EEO/AA