Our Client in New York is seeking a Chief Psychiatrist to oversee an Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Unit. There are 29 patients, one NP and another psychiatrist on the unit. No call and opportunity for extra earnings. This position is commutable from Manhattan and Connecticut.
Responsibilities of the Chief Psychiatrist
- Provides supervision, direction and evaluation of clinic staff within department
- Participates with the Regional Director in developing and maintaining policies and procedures to meet opioid treatment
- No call
- Assumes responsibility for clinic's Performance Improvement Program.
Requirements of the Chief Psychiatrist
- Completion of approved psychiatric residency with clinical training and experience in psychiatry
- New York State Medical License and Board of Psychiatry and Neurology eligible
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with 4+ supervisory or administrative experience.
For more information on this Chief role or other permanent positions nationwide, please apply.