Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8 Pay Rate: $163.00 - 175.00
This facility is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity starting September 3rd:
- The scheduled shift is from Monday through Friday 8a-5p, on-call and weekend rounding.
- The Physician will be responsible for consultations and rounding in an adult and geriatric population mix.
- Caseload of an average 9-10 patients plus 1-2 consults per day.
- 2FTE, 1 PT provider offering additional coverage
- EMR: Athena, Meditech, and Dragon
- Board Certification in general psychiatry
- Must have MA License
- Will take adult psych or geriatric psych experience
- 2 years required experience
- Fellowship training in geriatric psychiatry preferred but not required
Located in Bristol County along the Taunton River which winds its way through the city on its way to Mount Hope Bay. The city is also known as "The Silver City" because of its long history of silversmithing. Though Taunton is a small city, it has rich history which has been beautifully preserved in the city's only museum. Apply today and Taunton, MA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
Providence is the ideal place to feast on fresh seafood, explore the New England countryside or to indulge in a variety of outdoor pursuits, ranging from snorkeling and sailing to camping and hiking. Home to world-renowned restaurants, buried-treasure boutiques, rich history and a thriving art and music scene, it’s no wonder that Providence is a favorite East Coast getaway.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md