JOB-2349263: An adult psychiatry position is available at a hospital in Pennsylvania. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. Your schedule will be traditional, and you can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. Call is light. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other psychiatrists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible within seven years of completing your training. You will need a PA license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this Pennsylvania town, a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA. Pittsburgh offers a blend of historic, east coast character and a revitalized, modern infrastructure and neighborhoods.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatry jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Adult psychiatry
- Employed position
- Full support staff and light call
- Board certification or eligibility required
- H-1B welcome
- Rotate between two outpatient offices
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits and paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail