IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Given the advanced state of technology fielded by competitors in the Clinical Trial space and adjacent markets, as well as the generally rapid pace of advancement throughout the industry, it is essential for IQVIA to commit to a systematic program of innovation in order to develop meaningful competitive differentiation. The Advanced Concepts Engineers will research, conceive, develop and prototype new technologies and applications that can be inserted into the OCT suite of products, or otherwise add value as adjunct products themselves. The engineers will also work with internal staff and external companies (like IDEO) to advance the state-of-the-art in Clinical Trial solutions and develop true innovations that enhance the value proposition for OCT products.
We'd like to see:
- A minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience creating new software and hardware technologies as part of a designated research and/or innovation team;
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technology-related domain;
- A mastery of commercial hardware and software products, and significant hands-on experience with Artificial Intelligence platforms, Augmented and Virtual Reality systems and IoT technologies of various forms;
- A track record of success delivering entirely unique commercial products with proven revenue potential;
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with an emphasis on deliverables;
- A natural curiosity regarding technology in general and an experiment-driven hobbyist mindset;
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills;
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1085927