Job DescriptionJob DescriptionIntegrity offers a great working environment with the following perks:
- Work-life balance with a Flexible schedule
- Competitive base salary +
- Productivity bonuses
- CME time + stipend available
- Generous PTO
- Retirement package with employer match
- Short-term disability + long-term disability options
- Life insurance
- Malpractice coverage provided
- New graduates welcome to apply!
NP or PA will provide primary and episodic care to patients following accepted standards and protocols.Required SkillsSkills and Attributes:
- Understanding of medical coding and billing.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations including OSHA, HIPAA, blood borne pathogens and others.
- Competent with common PC applications including Internet, Email and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to supervise, train and evaluate new and current provider staff.
- Degree from accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program.
- Board certification NP or PA credentials.
- State and federal licensure requirements including DEA.
- BLS certification