Aging Care Manager 2 (two positions available)
Starting Salary – $36,874.26
+ $275/week periodic on-call pay
Area Agency on Aging offers a competitive salary and County benefits including: *Paid health, vision and prescription insurance *Paid Life insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid-time-off *Pension retirement plan *Deferred Compensation plan *Optional Dental, Whole Life, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Cancer Plans available.
Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging
710 Maple Street, 2nd floor
Lebanon, PA 17046
Work for an agency that provides valuable services to people aged 60 and older, one of the fastest growing segments of the population.
- PROTECTIVE SERVICE – Full time work receiving reports of need for protective services, which can involve the abuse, neglect, exploitation or abandonment of older adults. Work includes investigating reports received, assessing the needs of the older adult, and developing and coordinating the implementation of service plans. Will also take referrals after normal working hours on a weekly on-call basis, rotating weeks with other staff members during hours designated by the supervisor.
- OPTIONS/PROTECTIVE SERVICE – Full time work serving primarily as an OPTIONS Aging Care Manager, but assists with Protective Services work as needed. OPTIONS Aging Care Managers interview and evaluate older adults in their homes to determine their needs and develop a plan of care to provide needed services. They work closely with other social agencies, hospitals, clinics and community resources to meet the needs of older adults and assist them in utilizing these resources.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, TRAINING & ELIGIBILITY:
- Must meet PA residency requirement.
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements:
- Six months of experience as an Aging Care Manager 1, County Caseworker 1 or County Social Casework Intern; OR 1 year of experience in public or private social work and a bachelor's degree which includes or is supplemented by 12 college-level credit hours in sociology, social work/social welfare, psychology, gerontology or other related social sciences; OR a bachelor’s degree with a social work/social welfare major; OR an equivalent combination of experience and training including successful completion of 12 college-level credit hours in sociology, social work/social welfare, psychology, gerontology or other related social sciences.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions.
- Applicants will be evaluated and screened by Civil Service on experience and training on the Civil Service website www.employment.pa.gov through the date noted on the website. Navigate to Open Jobs and apply for both Aging Care Manager 2 positions. Area Agency on Aging Lebanon County. You may also contact C. Keeney at the Agency by calling 717 273-9262 or email email@example.com for additional information.
HOW TO APPLY
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER