Our client located in the Beautiful Central California is seeking an experienced RN Educator to primarily focus on Ambulatory/Clinic setting. BSN is required, Master's Degree is preferred. This is located at a well-known acute care hospital system. 3+ years of experience with active RN California license. Ambulatory/Clinic nursing experience is a plus.
This is a mid-size acute care hospital. They are offering a generous compensation package.
- 3+ years of RN specialty experience
- Active RN California license
- Bachelor's in Nursing/BSN is required
- Accountable for assessment analysis to determine target audience and learner needs, identification of educational outcomes, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Accountable for promoting a continuous learning environment that supports ongoing clinical staff development throughout the organization.
- This position practices within the scope of the Nursing Practice act, and in accordance with Hospital policies.
For more information on this RN Educator permanent role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.