IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
RESPONSIBILITIES are as follows:
1. Carry out work relating to the HEOR business areas (longitudinal retrospective study using internal or external big data, longitudinal prospective
observational study, cross-sectional survey of patients/healthcare provider/or payers, patient reported outcome report, model of cost-
and budget impact, etc)
2. Work with supervision, indepently and/or as part of a project team on defined tasks
3. Involve in business development/internal initiatives i.e. produce partial initial drafts of proposals based on client RFP and supporting information,
participate in internal disseminations and make oral presentations to IQVIA colleagues
4. Project management/client liaison including client management tasks, attend client and other external meetings and presentations of own
5. Develop, review, implement and execution of prospective or retrospective outcome research protocols, statistical analysis plans and reports
6. Carry out local data sourcing, search, collection and generation and produce support materials for completed economic models, develop analysis
input to the development/adaptation of complex health economic models
7. Draft, revise, submit and present abstracts, posters and manuscripts for publication/ conference proceedings based on outcome research or
economic models. Assist in the submission process
8. Contribute to prospective data collection and observational studies through development of study materials (e.g. protocol, analysis plan, CRF, etc)
This position will support creating new opportunties and boost current portfolio of RWI business which revenue target is USD 1.15m in 2020.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.