United Therapeutics is a vaccinated work environment where all employees are expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination. We will provide any accommodations as required by law.
The job details are as follows:
What We Do
United Therapeutics Corporation focuses on the strength of a balanced, value-creating biotechnology model. We are confident in our future thanks to our fundamental attributes, namely our commitment to quality and innovation, the power of our brands, our entrepreneurial culture and our bioinformatics leadership. We also believe that our determination to be responsible citizens - having a positive impact on patients, the environment and society - will sustain our success in the long term.
We currently have five approved products on the market and a long-term mission of providing an unlimited supply of transplantable organs for those who need them.
Our company was founded by an entrepreneur whose daughter was diagnosed with a life-threatening condition. She sought to find treatment options and a cure for her daughter and patients like her. We are founder-led, and relentless in our pursuit of "medicines for life". We continue to research and develop treatments for cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, pediatric cancers and other orphan diseases.
In 2021, we became the first publicly-traded biotech or pharmaceutical company to take the form of a public benefit corporation (PBC). Our public benefit purpose is to provide a brighter future for patients through (a) the development of novel pharmaceutical therapies; and (b) technologies that expand the availability of transplantable organs. At the same time, we seek to provide our shareholders with superior financial performance and our communities with earth-sensitive energy utilization.
How you’ll contribute
The Analyst, GXP Training will be part of the Technical Solutions team for the Global Learning Management System (LMS). This role will be responsible for day-to-day system administration actions for the Global LMS, and provide training analytics for business units and individual stakeholders that the Global GxP Training team supports. This position will require a strong demonstration of problem-solving skills and independent research on various functions of the LMS.
- Perform day-to-day system administration actions for the Global LMS
- Provide training analytics for business units and individual stakeholders that the Global GxP Training team supports
- Support training program goals, by collaborating on LMS training projects that will benchmark training activities against current and future-state industry practices
- Work closely with multiple business units to ensure curricula and learning plan accuracy
- Assist with preparing training assessment reports and dashboards to track organizational training compliance metrics, and make recommendations for streamlining where appropriate
- Assist in performing training gap analyses
- Perform the day-to-day maintenance of training forms and archival processes
- Assist with evaluating training outcomes to identify trends and training compliance opportunities across the organization
- Contribute to the development of actionable strategies for process and workflow improvements that are in line with GMP and industry training standards
- Collect, organize, and analyze training data and compile into comprehensive training reports
- Perform LMS troubleshooting tasks reported via the ServiceNow (SNOW) ticketing system
- Support data pulling during audits & inspections
- Additional tasks as assigned
For this role you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of direct experience with enterprise applications and/or configuration of learning management systems (LMS)
- 1+ years of experience performing data analysis in a pharmaceutical, manufacturing or training environment
- Strong problem-solving and research skills
- Proficiency with SharePoint
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts
- 1+ years of GxP, GMP, or clinical experience
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- 1+ years of LMS, and/or systems experience within a GMP environment
- Working knowledge of US FDA, EU, and JP regulations
At United Therapeutics, you’ll realize quickly that it is not an ordinary place to work! When you join our company, you will learn, grow, contribute, have fun, and be challenged... all while making a difference in the lives of our patients.
United Therapeutics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities