The Analytics Lead will spearhead the development of insightful and actionable analytical solutions to support clinical and strategic initiatives that will drive performance improvement and align with overall organizational goals.
The Analytics Lead will interface with the Executive Team as well as other internal clients to understand objectives and ensure deliverables are aligned. This role requires an excellent collaborator, communicator, and data evangelist that will facilitate NEDS ability to make data-driven decisions on all aspects of work towards its mission.
- Lead and foster NEDS data driven culture with the ability to focus on the big picture takeaways while owning the underlying details.
- Develop and manage senior relationships (including the CEO); provide thought leadership on how to use and unlock value from data.
- Possess hands on knowledge of relational database design and ability to develop PL/SQL code-stored procedures, schemas, views, user defined functions, triggers, and queries.
- As a member of a team, supports critical data and analytics systems (alerts, clinical decision support, EDW, dashboard, ETLs, BI tools, AI tools, etc.) 24x7.
- Partner with analytics stakeholders within NEDS to understand their strategic operational and information needs and to translate those needs into BI/analytics/reporting requirements.
- Conceptualize and execute advanced analytics initiatives that enable NEDS to drive improvements in growth and quality.
- Experience with the latest data science methodologies and analytics, utilizing them to reach actionable conclusions about performance.
- Lead project teams to make data-driven recommendations, execute these recommendations, and then rigorously measure results.
- Establish/lead a comprehensive analytics governance model that ensures end to end quality and efficiency from metrics gathering through deployment.
- Proactively mine data warehouses to identify trends and patterns and generate insights for senior leadership.
- Assist in the creation of presentations across a variety of topics, including a storyline, key messaging, graphical representation of data, and tailoring to the audience.
- Drive the definition, design, implementation and validation of algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Recommends options to best visualize data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive experience writing and optimizing SQL queries.
- Extensive experience working with relational database
- Strong understanding of database security best practices and controls.
- Proficient in data modeling best practices.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining automated self-service dashboards that integrate data from multiple sources
- Deep understanding of Tableau product analytics
- Ability to document business requirements.
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- SQL language expertise
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret organizational needs and priorities and translate them into operational requirements
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Customer service focused
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years experience with analytics in a progressive environment
- Significant experience with SQL, TensorFlow, Microsoft SSRS, and Tableau
When you join New England Donor Services, you can expect competitive salaries and a great benefit package. Benefits include BCBS Health Insurance, BCBS Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance,1x Annual Salary Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short-term Disability Coverage, Long-term Disability Coverage, Long-term Care Coverage, 403b Retirement Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Discounts through Working Advantage and a generous Paid Time-off Program.
New England Donor Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply to meet the needs of the multicultural and multilingual communities we serve.