A hospital in Illinois is seeking a Pathology, Anatomic/Clinical Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 1-2 days per week and potentially phone calls on the weekend if/when scheduled (rare). Client can be flexible
- Schedule: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 10-20 reads per Day
- Patient Ages: All
- Procedures: Candidates must also be comfortable with Cytologies (gyn and non-gyn), as well as biopsies; GI, GYN, colon, hysterectomy, gallbladder, breast and Ortho bone. Provider will be responsible for ordering CT and doing biopsy on lungs when needed. Interpretatio
- Cases: GYN and Non-Gyn, GI, nephrologiy, ortho
- Support Staff: Full Ancillary support staff, Path Assistants, Ortho, GI, Neuropathologist, OB/GYN, and Radiology
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Boards: Board Certified:
- Fast credentialing;
- Flexible schedule;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -062018-16674