Adelphi is inviting qualified Anesthesiologists with interest and expertise in a variety of clinical areas to perform Temporary Physician duties at a teaching hospital in Iowa City, Iowa. The ideal candidates should have expertise in ambulatory, cardiovascular/thoracic, obstetrical, neurosurgical, pediatric, regional and/or transplant anesthesia
• Ref #: BD-103-01
• Profession: Physician
• Specialty: Anesthesiology
• Fellowship (preferable)
• Location: Iowa City, Iowa
• Facility Type: Teaching Hospital
• Service Setting: Inpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Job Type: Contract
• Contract Length: 3 years
• Eligible for licensure in the State of Iowa
• Graduate of an approved residency training program in Anesthesiology
• Board Certified in Anesthesiology
• Education: MD, DO, MBBS, or equivalent
• Have an interest in teaching and/or basic or clinical research (Desirable)
• Participating in collaborative anesthetic treatment and giving anesthesia care on a one-on-one basis
• Overseeing students, residents, fellows, SRNA's and non-anesthesia rotators
• Provides direct patient care for clinical patients.
• Provides anesthesia to patients who undergo surgery and other procedures.
.• Working as part of an integrative team to achieve successful patient outcomes
• Proven commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment through teamwork.
• Must be committed to excellent patient management, client service and clinical teaching.