A management group in Texas is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Septemeber 1 through December
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call: Call is optional
- Volume: "Fairly busy"; Depends on cases; 6-8 active ORs per day. Some rooms will run 1 long case a day and others will run 4-5.
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults; some peds cases if the provider is comfortable with them
- Procedures: None
- Cases: General Bread and Butter cases, ortho, some trauma including ER. Heart cases, neonates, basic peds and neuro cases will come up, but if the provider doesn't want to do them we can note that in our presentation.
- No OB, they have a separate group that handles those cases.
- Support Staff: Group of 6 other anesthesiologists
- EMR/Charting: TBD
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA; PALS
- Easy call schedule; Flexible schedule; Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.