Currently looking for an experienced IT Financial Analyst to fill a permanent opening with an acute care hospital in the state of Wyoming. Interested candidates should have 3 years of hospital focused computerized system applications. A solid financial background in claims and hospital's revenue cycle is required. Bachelor's Degree is preferred. Microsoft Office product experience is also preferred. Client is setting up interviews now!
Responsibilities of the IT Analyst
- Coordinates education and maintenance of the financial information system.
- Serves as project manager as requested by the Director
- Manages and helps implement requests for the system
Requirements of the IT Analyst
- 5+ years of HIS financial analyst grad I or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of integrated clinical systems
- 3+ years with hospital/clinical focused computerized system applications
For more information on this Information Technology Analyst position or other roles nationwide, please send us your updated resume for review.