Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance – many locations have no weekend and/or night shift hours
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Assists physician in the care and teaching of patients.
Oncology experience strongly preferred
FCS will consider an APRN with onocology experience as an RN
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program, Masters Degree in Nursing or post-masters nurse practitioner certificate program.
- Must hold current license/registration to practice in the state of Florida and have prescriptive privileges or eligible to apply.
- Must hold the necessary certification from ANCC or ONS (AOCN-P).
- Must be BLS certified.
- Fluency in the English language with verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively to diverse populations, including physicians, employees, patients and families is also required.
- Leadership skills are necessary to direct others toward objectives that contribute to the successful treatment of patients.
- Analytical skills are necessary to evaluate patients' status, health care procedure / techniques and to monitor quality of patient care.
- Fiscal skills are required to monitor and control costs and revenue.
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion while performing duties is essential.
- Valid Florida drivers license for travel to clinics.