Assistant Front Office Manager
Christmas Mountain Village in Wisconsin Dells, WI is seeking an Assistant Front Office Manager.
Apply today; we are hiring immediately!
Location: S944 Christmas Mountain Rd; Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Schedule: AM and PM shifts, weekends and holidays required, possible overnight shifts
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
The Assistant Manager of Guest Services will assist in managing the daily operations of the front desk, reservations, and maintaining proper working relationships between the front desk and all other departments. You must be a hands-on and visible front desk staff member; you lead by example and promote a culture of accountability. You will coordinate front-desk activities and ensures the complete satisfaction of all Bluegreen owners and guests. Additional responsibilities including; communicating with all departments, managing reservations, room assignments, assisting with the F&B operation, and responding to guest requests, inquiries, and escalations.
- You will focus on attracting, building, and supervising a highly engaged Guest Services Team; that embodies the Bluegreen Vacations brand through productive collaboration, transparent and honest two-way communication, identification of work priorities and coaching to behaviors that will drive owner and guest loyalty.
- You ensure the front-desk is tidy and has all necessary materials (key cards, packets, etc. ).
- You will maintain standards and continuous training programs for the Hospitality Desk Staff and analyze needs and make recommendations to Resort leadership for operational effectiveness and innovation.
- You will manage the scheduling for Guest Services Associates based on Resort occupancy.
- You focus on the satisfaction of all guests by ensuring the timely resolution to inquiries.
- Prepare daily reports as requested and cover shifts at Front Desk as necessary.
- Perform daily checks of all SOPs to ensure guest service will be prepared for an audit.
- Manage the resort inventory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-years Front Desk experience & 1-year supervisory experience.
- You have Hospitality Front Desk Operations, yield, and resolution management knowledge.
- Proven ability managing continuous owner and guest relations in-person and by phone.
- You have a record of handling multiple customer interactions with various constituencies.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You can supervise a staff of 2-5 associates.
- You are required to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, also as needed for peak periods such as Check-in/Check-out, vacation, sick leave, gaps in coverage, and response to urgent or emergency-related scenarios.
BENEFITS YOU LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule, and more!
Our goal is to improve athe quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Bonus and Merit
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Christmas Mountain Dr, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, USA