Looking for an Assisted Living Director
Care Partners Assisted Living is now accepting applications for a DIRECTOR to manage their ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY in HORTONVILLE.
The Director is responsible for all aspects of operation for the assisted living facility. The Director is responsible for hiring, training, and supervising qualified staff while ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services provided. Establishing a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates is vital in this role. These activities should be designed and directed to achieve facility objectives established by the facility team and Owner.
- Knowledge of healthcare administration normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a health or business discipline from an accredited program.
- A minimum of three years of experience in health care management; previous experience as a leader in a senior living setting preferred.
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to foster performance.
- Licensed Nurses, Licensed Social Workers and/or Nursing Home Administrator licensees preferred. Nursing background is beneficial.
Background check required per DHS83. EOE
Please send cover letter, resume & wage requirements by clicking apply.