Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions.
• Conducts primary and secondary research, and analyzes research to identify key findings and learnings.
• Communicates strategic thoughts in a client-ready fashion.
• Manages projects and workstreams of reasonable size with senior support.
• Works independently and as part of a team, with responsibility for supervising junior team members.
• Assists with development and writing of proposals with senior support.
• Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables.
• Develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Creates presentations for clients with some senior support.
• Attends, supports, and presents at client meetings with senior support.
• Contributes to learning, development and recruiting.
• Other Undergraduate degree in life sciences, economics/business, and/or experience in the health care industry Req Or
• Ph.D. with no or little work experience Req
• 2-5 years experience Req
• An avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries.
• Strong business acumen and understanding of client based businesses.
• Project management experience desired.
• Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
• Exceptional written, numerical and problem solving skills.
• Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
• A willingness and ability to travel.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.