We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Associate Business Analyst build and deliver process and service to business employees in all areas of engagement for Optum Enterprise. Acquiring knowledge and relationships to maximize partnership and consumption of Optum / UHG service, products, and support primarily in the area of technology, on-boarding, off-boarding, and employee services. With the focus to ensure timely execution of all requests and engagements required for business production. Positions in this function are responsible for end-to-end business process activities and will require contribution to the creation, control and improvement of business processes. This includes leading process design and project implementation teams in process/service improvement activities, diagnosing process improvement opportunities and developing solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools. Oversight of or collaboration with quality improvement projects and teams may also be involved.
- Execute business process for Optum engagement
- Assist in identify, document and communicate process improvement
- Maintain and organize document repository for Optum self-help knowledge relevant to the business
- Analyze effectiveness of the team to provide timely and complete request fulfillment, provide reporting to leadership
- Create user and support documentation
- Respond to escalations and non-standard requests
- 2+ years of experience in administrative support and customer service
- Strong expertise in Windows applications and workflow management
- Experience with process improvement
- ServiceNow ticket system
- Secure Provisioning
- Inventory forecasting / ordering / management
- Training creation and facilitation
- Optum BSL experience
- Delivery and creation of reporting and metrics
- Excellent detailed written communication
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Business Analyst, Lenexa, KS, Kansas,