Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
UHG R&D does research and development to create new healthcare products and services. We're seeking an organized, agile, and motivated operations support specialist to join our team. We want someone who is able and willing to perform a variety of tasks in support of our research program trials. The ideal candidate for this entry - level position will be a problem solver who can manage multiple tasks.
Positions in this function will be responsible for processing and fulfilling orders for internal and external customers, resolving customer issues, collecting / inputting program data, and providing administrative and technical support to program participants.
- Provide administrative and clerical support for research programs
- Resolve customer issues, fulfill orders, and collect / input program data
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks
- Provide technical assistance to program participants and internal staff
- Other duties as directed for supporting research initiatives.
- Expected to comply with and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word (create and edit correspondence), Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, and sort spreadsheets), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Ability to work Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4 pm CST with flexibility on start times and with the ability to work occasional overtime as needed
- 1+ years of order processing or fulfillment experience
- Experience with Salesforce
Physical and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use basic office applications on a computer
- Ability to use office equipment such as printers, copiers, scanners
- Ability to learn and use basic technology, tools, and devices used in research programs
- Ability to adapt quickly to new tasks and switch tasks when asked
- Self - directed and resourceful
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UHC, business operations coordinator, coordinator, administrative, clerical, fulfillment, order processing, customer service