IQVIA Regulatory Intelligence supports our clients in staying up to date with global regulatory requirements by providing regulatory information for human drugs, biologics, medical devices and IVDs in over 110 countries, region and organizations. This is an exciting opportunity to join the offering management team as we look to grow the business significantly and transform the product. Using your regulatory and industry knowledge and working with cross functional teams and clients, the Associate Director Offering management role will be responsible for designing and implementing the offering plan for IQVIA Regulatory Intelligence ensuring that the offering meets the needs of our Pharma clients
- Drives the development of IQVIA Regulatory Intelligence to accelerate portfolio expansion and market potential across the Pharma industry
- Ensures offerings content and feature levels are competitive and sufficient to generate targeted revenue growth and market penetration.
- Recognized as a spokesperson for IQVIA on the Regulatory Intelligence offering both internally and externally.
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure the offering meets Pharma customer needs, is economically and technically viable and is deliverable.
- Determines Launch and Go-to-Market plan for offerings launches/ improvements. Works closely with GMI Marketing on marketing materials and messaging as well as internal and external communications.
- Plans research to ensure output will fulfill Pharma client and business needs and uses recommendations from market analytics to make business and planning decisions.
- Brings external thought leadership to bear in client environment. Recognizes impact of regulatory developments in Pharma industry that may influence the offering. Forecasts trends, identifies potential impacts and applies knowledge to offering development and business line strategy.
- Actively engages with Sales Specialists and Account Teams, participating in key client engagements. Uses any feedback and insights to input into offering development process.
- Drives achievement of Regulatory Intelligence objectives in larger, more complex IQVIA offering development within the regulatory space and ensures execution on plans. Proactively shapes and scopes interdependencies with other business line stakeholders and functions to achieve business goals.
- Leverages, builds and maintains Pharma client relationships that contribute to successful execution of plans.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrable Marketing or Sales experience
- Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device regulatory industry experience essential.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory processes and procedures in the pharma industry required
- Thorough understanding of the IQVIA regulatory offering in the customer environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com