Provide comprehensive Medical Review expertise to provide efficient, quality data management products that meet customer needs. Provide project management support in the areas of structured patient data review per clinician's perspective.
• Identify patient anomalies to ensure medical congruency/plausibility of a subject data per protocol.
• With minimal guidance, provide project management expertise working with clinical study teams, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical expertise
• Maintain strong customer relationships
• With guidance, track service performance and provide leadership to identify root causes of issues and implement remedial actions
• Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of compliance issues
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Continuously look for opportunities to improve efficiency of tasks and quality of deliverables
• Provide therapeutic area/indication training for the project clinical team.
• Attend Kick-Off meetings, weekly team meetings, and client meetings, as needed or requested.
• Other Medic with 5 year college degree or MBBS Req
• Bachelor's Degree Clinical, biological area with 3 years of work experience in Clinical practice or clinical research related field Req
• Equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience in lieu of degree Req
• Experience in clinical data sciences at a CRO, pharmaceutical company or other medical environment with demonstrated leadership experience Req
• Good understanding of clinical/medical data.
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology
• Must have Medical but also an operational focus towards metrics and status information to take the appropriate actions to resolve.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent project management skills and coaching skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, using available resources,
• Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities
• Strong customer focus skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com