IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Global Primary Intelligence (PI) undertakes Primary Market Research surveys with healthcare providers and consumers throughout the world. We have offices in Gothenburg, London, Madrid, Manila, Milan, Warsaw and Bangalore, and our clients include the world's largest international pharmaceutical companies. As part of the Pharmacovigilance (PV) Team, you will be responsible for managing PV across a range of PMR projects, assessing the safety risk of our questionnaires, analysing data and liaising with clients and colleagues to ensure 100% compliance.
The job: Associate Pharmacovigilance (PV) Analyst
- Provides guidance across the business on pharmacovigilance requirements and management within Primary Market Research (PMR).
- Liaises with clients to establish and meet PV requirements.
- Ensures GVP Module VI compliance on specific projects and working with specific clients.
- Maintains internal PV training.
- Identifies, monitors and reports PV data from primary market research projects.
- Supports the business to provide advice and guidance on requirements and developments.
- Ensures compliance with client requirements including training, reporting and reconciliation.
- Provides support and guidance to internal and external colleagues to minimize PV risks and ensure full compliance with GVP Module VI.
- Responds to client queries, follow-up requests and customer complaints (internal and external.
- Checks client PV Agreements for compliance or other issues, works closely with Legal in contract negotiations.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent command of English, written and oral.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience of PMR is desirable.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.