Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
• As a business analyst, responsible for gathering business and functional requirements in client-facing projects, particularly with respect to sales prospects, and translating these into technical requirements or configuration specifications.
• As a configuration specialist, responsible for implementing system configuration specifications and clinical trial study setup within the system, particularly for demonstration purposes.
• As a product expert, responsible for guiding the sales and marketing team and clients in understanding our solutions, and helping them to make requirements and solution decisions. Understands what is out of the box vs. configuration vs. customization with base software product platform, as well as performance, scalability, and usability considerations
• Provides support and documentation on system configuration design for potential clients, including integration, standards, and data modeling
• Participates in client training, client demos and client presentations as needed
Minimum required education and experience
• Bachelor's degree in science or technology (may substitute experience)
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Experience working intensively with data and/or software systems setup
• Experience working with clinical trials research-related data and/or software systems setup (e.g. CTMS, LIMS, EDC, Sample Tracking) a plus
• Familiarity with relational databases preferred
• Organized and analytical
• Critical thinker
• Ability to prioritize tasks, and to work efficiently
• Creative problem-solver
• Collaborative / team player
• Excellent professional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good professional judgment
• Attention to details (accurate, thorough)
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.