IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Under general supervision, provide remote second-tier Information Technology (IT) support to end-users, to restore service and / or identify and correct core problem.
- Recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems.
- Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.
- Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems, goals and procedures.
- Provide creative, effective solutions and recommend procedures and resources to enhance efficiency, productivity, and end user satisfaction.
- Participate on global and regional project teams.
- Delegate IT support tasks and provide training to more junior staff and end-users.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, and client applications. Maintain a working knowledge of Service Desk and IT Operations procedures related to client services.
- Perform other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server, workstation and networking technologies.
- Working knowledge of industry standards with regards to system and network administration.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Project management exposure.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; with 1 years experience of PC software (Microsoft operating systems and applications suites, email systems, etc.) within a network environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of the telephone and face-to-face communications, which requires accurate communication skills
- Significant use of keyboard involving repetitive motions with fingers
- Ability to bend, stoop, crawl and lift up to 60 pounds
- May be required to perform duties outside working hours. This will be managed according to the applicable country legislation.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1086097