You + Helix
Helix is a place where innovators and doers gather in order to drive significant progress in population genomics. We have come together to work at the intersection of clinical care, research, and genomics.
If you re excited by the idea of making a meaningful impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on driving innovation through fostering an environment with an emphasis on empowering one another to grow, Helix might be the place for you!
Helix + The World
Our end-to-end population genomics platform enables health systems, life sciences companies, and payers to advance genomic research and accelerate the integration of genomic data into routine clinical care. We support all aspects of population genomics from recruitment to translational research and help our partners use genomics to improve health outcomes, increase patient engagement, and lower costs. Leading health systems, including Renown Health, AdventHealth, and Mayo Clinic, use our population genomics platform to power some of the world s largest and fastest-growing population genomics initiatives.
For the COVID-19 public health crisis, Helix has built one of the nation s largest COVID diagnostic labs and has been on the leading edge of national viral surveillance efforts tracking B.1.1.7 and other viral strains.
As a an
- Provide technical support for our automation systems.
- Willing to train, must be mechanically inclined and comfortable with tools and following a service guide.
- Support production team by providing on site and immediate diagnostics of liquid handler issues/errors.
- Provide support for calibration, maintenance, and repair of liquid handling systems.
- Provide documentation of service, repair or maintenance of liquid handling systems.
- Experience with working on laboratory equipment (maintenance, service, or basic operation, experience with liquid handlers would be a plus)
- Familiarity with basic laboratory procedures, clean room practices and
- SOP/documentation processes.
- Preferred but not required - Engineering discipline or BioEngineer with 0-2 years of experience
What Helix has to offer you:
Aside from working alongside brilliant, dedicated, passionate, down-to-earth, curious, warm, and thoughtful people, we also provide great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- 12 weeks of Maternity or Paternity leave
- 4 weeks of paid Pregnancy Disability
- 401(k) with employer matching
- On-premise nursing room
- Commuter benefits
- Catered meals
- Flexible PTO
Helix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.