JOB-2633668: An established government facility in Arizona is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 24-hour call, and the physician will see 14 - 16 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with ATLS, PALS, ACLS, and BLS certification. You must have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 14 - 16 patients per day
- Other Certification: ATLS, PALS, ACLS, and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail