Behavior Technician, Part-time
- Work one-on-one with kids with special needs/ developmental disabilities
- Multiple part-time positions (afternoons & evenings) available
- Opportunities throughout Baltimore County, Carroll County, Harford County, Howard County and Baltimore
- Receive extensive training to provide behavior therapy/ Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) - to create lasting change for our clients and their families
- Work with kids with a focus on activities they naturally do (play!)
- Receive support and supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Eligible to earn Registered Behavior Technician (RBT/BCAT) certification
This position is similar to the following position at other companies; Behavior Therapist (BT), Behavior Technician, Registered Behavior Technician, ABA Tutor, ABA Therapist.
Candidates interested in the following positions will find this role similarly rewarding and are encouraged to apply; Home Health Aide (HHA), Teacher Aide, Child Care Worker, Instructor, Counselor, Education Assistant, Home Care Worker, Caregiver, Mental Health Therapist.
- Some college preferred; psychology, education, special education, child care, health science
Trellis/Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.