Behavior Technician - San Bernardino
- Work one-on-one with kids with special needs/ developmental disabilities
- Multiple positions available working anytime from (8:00am to 8:30pm)
- Opportunities throughout East Inland- San Bernardino, Riverside, Colton, Rialto, and surrounding areas.
- Receive extensive training to provide behavior therapy/ Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) - to create lasting change for our kids and their families
- Work with kids in their home environment with a focus on activities they naturally do (play!)
- Receive support and supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Eligible to earn a Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT) certification.
This position is similar to the following position at other companies; Behavior Therapist, Behavior Technician, Registered Behavior Technician, ABA Tutor.
- You must have experience working with children; nanny, childcare, teaching, camp counselor
- Some college required
- Preferred areas of study; psychology, education, special education, child care, health science
- Candidates interested in the following positions will find this role similarly rewarding and are encouraged to apply; Home Health Aide (HHA), Teacher Aide, Child Care Worker, Instructor, Counselor, Education Assistant, Home Care Worker, Caregiver, Mental Health Therapist.
AST/Learn Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.