Behavioral Health Associate PRN
- Effectively maintain asafe environmentfor our patients
- Takes and records measures of patient condition/status.
- Encourages patients to develop skills and participate in social, recreational or therapeutic activities.
- Aid patients in performing tasks, such as bathing, keeping beds, clothing or living areas clean.
- Conduct prescribed programming as a part of therapeutic procedures.
- Escort patients to meals, activities, etc
Assists patients in benefiting from program services through the use of appropriate crisis prevention and de-escalation skills
Communicates pertinent patient information across shifts and to other members of the multidisciplinary treatment team.