Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Spanish - Full Time
X marks the spot!Experity Earns 2022 Great Place to Work Certification(tm)
Employees confirm positive workplace fostered by Experity, with over 90% of respondents saying they are proud to tell others that they work at the company.
We are the national leader in on-demand care solutions, and we take great pride to announce that Experity is now Certified(tm) by Great Place to Work(r) - the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation.
Experity is a fast-paced, high-growth company that considers its people to be its greatest strength, as they are the engine that powers the company's driving mission to improve urgent care and the patient experience. Experity works diligently to continue meeting the wants and needs of employees and fostering a positive, balanced workplace culture.
We are the country's largest electronic health records company for the urgent care market and provide an integrated operating system. Nearly 50% of the U.S. urgent care market runs on Experity solutions. With Experity, providers can best meet the demands of the evolving on-demand space and deliver high-quality, high-velocity care by streamlining operations, improving patient experiences and optimizing revenue.
Experity's technology serves 5,700-plus clinics today across the US!
Great place to work article: https://www.experityhealth.com/news/experity-earns-2022-great-place-to-w...
Are you looking for a fast paced, fun, and collaborative environment? As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members that have a positive attitude and are interested in learning. No prior medical billing experience is required!
- Receive incoming calls and complete account follow-up
- Receive inquiries, concerns, or complaints related to patient accounts from patients, insurance carriers, employers, etc.
- Counsel patients regarding obligations related to account balances
- Review explanations of benefits for correct adjudication and payment according to applicable managed care contract terms and reimbursement
- Apply payments and adjustments to patient accounts as appropriate
- Review and update patient and insurance demographics as appropriate
- Maintain current understanding of applicable coding guidelines, state and federal regulations, and managed care guidelines
- Responsible for notifying management of any trends or denials
- Basic understanding of CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS coding
- Responsible for resolution and appropriate refunding of credit balances. Includes working credit balance reports as needed
- Assist with training for new and established employees
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Can fluently speak English and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred, but trainable
Benefits - We love all our X-tras! What's in it for you?
- Flexibility - Experity is committed to helping team members face the demands of juggling work, family and life-related issues by offering flexible work scheduling.
- Career Development - Our Training Manager has created a learning program foundation for the company that will allow Team Members to explore their potential and achieve their career goals.
- Investing in You - We invest in our team members so they can reach their financial independence - Smart Dollar is a Step-By-Step Plan that helps our team members Eliminate Debt, Save For Emergencies, and Retire With Confidence
- Team Building -We bring our Team Members together when we can to strengthen the team, build relationships and have fun! We even have a family company picnic and a holiday party
- Benefits - And of course all of our wonderful benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401K (with company matching), paid time off and more!
Every team member exhibits our core values:
- Team First
- Lift Others Up
- Share Openly
- Set and Crush Goals
- Delight the Client