Are you a Bilingual School Psychologist looking for a part-time position for the current school year? We have a charter school who is in need of a school psychologist one day per week! This is a great job with a wonderful team-oriented staff. This school is located on the southwest side of the city just south of I-55.
* You will begin as soon as possible and work until mid-June 2020
* 2 locations within close proximity to one another
* If you are bilingual in Spanish that is a plus, but not required
* You can be flexible on the day, but Thursday is desired as it is team day
* You will work from 8:00-2:30
* Kiddos are in grades K-8
Qualifications: Must have a Degree in Psychology and have a Type 73 or PEL with the school psychology endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc