Bilingual (Spanish) Family Practice or Internal Medicine / Physician looking to join innovative medical practice!!
Full time / permanent opportunity available in Raleigh / Durham
Network of medical services clinics providing services to first generation Hispanic communities committed to partnering with community service organizations in order to promote the well being of the Hispanic population in underserved communities.
Education / training:
• Current North Carolina State Medical License
• Current D.E.A. Certificate
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice. If Board Eligible at the time of hire, must be Board Certified within 3 years of hire date
• Insurability (malpractice)
• Three (3) year of medical experience in a physician’s office or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred
• Fluent in Spanish and English.