Billing Analyst (PMI Dedicated)
The Stepping Stones Group is transforming the lives of children, families, and communities together through our exceptional therapeutic and behavioral health services. We believe our Core Values embody the culture of our organization: Trust, Integrity, Results, Quality, Community, and Inclusivity.
The Stepping Stones Group is committed to diversity and inclusion. As a socially conscious employer driven by purpose, we welcome all people who have the heart to join us in our mission to transform lives together. We celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and believe by listening, learning, and empathizing with each other's life experiences we become a stronger organization. If you believe every day is an opportunity to make a difference, we would like to meet you!
In This Position You Will (Position Summary):
- Knowledge of insurance, especially Medi-Cal and Medicaid, rules, and guidelines.
- Identify & Perform a thorough examination of all billing discovery for newly acquired business entities
- Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement prior to Post Merger Integration (PMI)
- Responsible for the PMI set up within Central Reach for all billing contracts
- Reviews & validates billing accuracy prior and after implementation within Central Reach to ensure clean claims for billing dept.
- Reconciles all audit reports to provide feedback to other departments on billing discrepancies
- Communicating with other departments, resolving billing issues and provide clarification on any payer guidelines
- Prepare & complete all data reporting and meeting billing implementation deadlines
- Maintain accurate and thorough notes for appropriate documentation of billing discoveries
- Accurately participates in Billing & Accounts Receivables for all new business after Go Live for up to 90 days of business
- Utilize strong critical thinking skills for essential problem-solving and decision-making
- Perform a variety of administrative duties including but not limited to: filing of confidential documents, and basic Internet and email utilization
- Provide process improvements as needed for an efficiency of Billing procedures
- Works with PMI Project Manager and Financial Services Manager during PMI
Position Location (City & Country if Applicable):
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Practices confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance with company policies and HIPAA requirements
- Extensive software skills are required including Microsoft Office [Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams and SharePoint]
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent follow-through and time-management skills
- High School Diploma required; College degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in billing & AR collections preferred
Financial Services Manager
Number of Reports: